Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My 27th Birthday

Before I go to sleep, I prayed to God and Thank him for the gift of life he showered me for the past 26 years of my existence here on earth. I reminisce the old times, what have I done and what should change. My so grateful that God continues to bless my life with a wonderful family, friends and people whom I don't really know personally but put a significance in me. When I'm having a conversation with our creator, I had a tear of joy.. knowing that every part of me is special. God is guiding me all the time, he knows i much i loved him as my God. Thank's Lord for another year! and i know there will be more to come.

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.

Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.

Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.



had mass at immaculate conception parish in karangalan village with my tita (mama) nagulat ako ang alam ko kasi is 7am sila dadating to pick me up papuntang pampanga. wala pang 6am dumating na sila, sinamahan niya ako sa mass. after mass nagbreakfast then inayos ang dapat ayusin and then bumyahe na kami pabalik ng pampanga. :) sinama namin si kurby.


ayan siya kawawa nga lang kasi sumuka and naglalaway. 2nd time na byahe na niya yan di pa rin siya sanay hehe...

nung hapon na pinagluto ako ng pancit spag at bbq nila mama and ninang. akala ko nga pancit lang! punta ang mga love one's ko syempre birthday ko yata! alam nilang magtatampo ako kapag hindi sila pumunta sa house! :) ayun nakasama ko ang makukulit kong mga pamangkin, brother's ko (julius & nhad), sister in law, tita's..


naku si ninang ang kumuha ng picture na ito kaya ang labo hehe, pasmado noh?


my cousin! "dailing".. siya yung buddy ko nung bata pa ako. like little sister to me. pero nag-asawa siya ng maaga!

< --- ayan gift niya sakin. hindi daw kasi ako marunong bumili ng sleepers.. hahaha!
--------------------- >>>>>> pati si mama binigyan din ako ng sleepers! bwahaha.. hindi nga yata ako marunong nagsleepers! kasi naman hangat pwede ko pa gamitin ginagamit ko pa basta ok pa..!


my nephew maki is enjoying his spaghetti! nagcocross eyes na sa pagkain. haha!


bago sila umuwi yung kuya ko sinenyasan ako gusto daw niya magpakuha ng picture with kurby! hehe.. hindi siya nakakapagsalita kaya senyas lang! sumama pa yung sister in law ko nakigaya. hehe.

nagstay ako sa pampanga for 2 days. kasama ko naman si kurby eh. wala ako gaano aalalahanin. yung ibon lang! pwede ko naman sila iwan ng maraming pagkain kahit 2 days ako mawala! ang saya ng birthday ko this years! thanks po sa lahat ng ng greet nagbigay ng inspiring messages for me. love you all. you know who you. mwah!ugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment