Tuesday, April 12, 2016

DIY: Wooden Necklace Organizer

Hello guys im here again.. I wanted to share to you a very cheap DIY Necklace organizer. As I browse to different DIY organizer i came across to a necklace organizer made of wood and stones. If was so beautiful. So I decided to look for the materials in our garage and there I fond some pieces of the nesting box for my lovebirds. Yallah.. and then i started to think on how to cover up the dirty old wood. And luckily i found some paint under the cabinet. The paint is spare of my cousin when she recolor her room into blue. I dont have any color of paint so instead of stone or gems. I put some pins in the wood. Yeah but a much bigger push pins. Color black and white. And then I just draw some hearts, flowers, and dotted lines using my black sharpie. :) 

Here is the finish product. Until now i dont know where will i hang it. :) 

So next time explore more and create an amazing things in a cheaper way. 
Enjoy expollring possiblities :) 

2 comments:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta na..salamat sa pagiging bahagi sa walong taon ng blog ko..thank you....isa ka sa pinapasalamatan ko....

    Happy 8 years......

    ReplyDelete