Thursday, April 7, 2016

DIY: Box Organizer Power Plug Cover Switch Cover

One step at a time oh yeah.. I did 3 D.I.Y project for my room improvement decoration.

STORAGE BOX ORGANIZER

Few years ago there was an ordinance not to use plastic bags in supermarket. I got this box from the supermarket. And I cover it with my desired wrapping paper I just bought in a local supply store near us. Is it cute? 

 POWER PLUG COVER
And for the power plug I just remove the and wrap the wrapping paper on if. I use double sided tape to secure the edges. 

LIGHT SWITCH COVER
Same as I did in the power plug. 

Enjoy making yours now. 



1 comment:

  1. Power plug cover switch covers are a useful safety measure to protect children and pets from accessing electrical outlets. They are easy to install and come in a variety of colors and designs to match your home décor while providing peace of mind... Wemo Smart Plug not detected

    ReplyDelete