Friday, April 1, 2016

The best journey will always take you to HOME.

Welcome to VILLA LUCIA. 
Our home in the Province of Pampanga. When we want fresh air we just go here. 2 hours away from busy manila. The Villa is owned by my late Tita Lucia Mori, Yasunori Mori and Cristina Salvador. My stress buster and stress reliever. A haven of relaxation for our family. When im home i feel the peace inside me. With lots friendly relatives and neighbors. Sometimes my Tito Yas and I go biking roaming the different nearby barangays of Apalit. Going to the ricefields far away from our home. The more green i see the happiness i would feel. It was so relaxing.

Front View of Villa Lucia



Welcome Entrance in the Veranda

Whats inside the Villa House.






Our Kasoy Tree in the Villa.
We have Carabao Mango Tree.

Chico Tree that are so Sweet.


Potchi, Gotchi and Tamah
Papaya Tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment