Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pure LOVE for wondergirl

Due to so much fatigue after dropping at my boyfriends workplace, I easily feel asleep in a blink of an eye. Because of my dog i woke up in an unexpected time. I dont expect anyone would come late at night. as i open my cellphone to check the time. Saw 8 unread messages, i got nervous.. I dont know why. As i read them. Oh from my superman pala. He went at my place, he said i forgot something and he bring it back to me. Well, nothing comes into my mind what ever he was telling me. He just told me to just drop by at my friends place and pick up the thing i forgot. Im quite nervous as i came at my friend. She had to talk to her friend so she let me wait for a while. Its take 15 minutes before she talk to me. Had coffee while waiting.. 


The moment had come and she went at the cashier counter of the store and get the paper bag. i was shocked seeing stems of roses. :) yes! They are roses and i couldnt explain what i feel at that very moment. Uncontrollable smile came out of my face. That feeling of being remembered and loved by my superman. I feel so wonderful that very moment! Well, i am wondergirl haha. I really cant believe that he could do such thing. He made me fall in love again and again.. I love you jonathan. You really made my world go round and round. :)




White roses signify deep, clear emotions. They are given without reservation or ambivalence. The red rose signifies lust or passion, but the white rose goes much edeeper to suggest an infinite love that goes to the very core of one’s being. It carries an almost spiritual significance. White roses symbolize devotion, kindness, and deep friendship in love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment